christmas has come early for me this year ;)

I can't believe they have those VIF firsts either. I have a city on layaway and now I wish I had picked a first. Now it is going to bug me knowing they still have them. :nuts:

Great choice though! How did you even know they had them? That is the thing that bugs me about BNY. Who would even know they had them? I am sure they weren't displayed when I was there in April. My husband loved those linen bags. Pretty with the FB.

Congrulations!!! I held one of those Vif firsts last Friday. The sa said she found one (so I could compare it with f/w tomato), but it looks like they had a few Vifs!!

I am suprised that they still did (although now this thread is here that may soon change!).

THANK YOU nanaz, mzsherry, joyc3, annabellet, chuggie, monsoon88, vbskull, robotdoll, blue hour girl, bagangel, christie and kdc! :smile:

allisonfaye +karenab>> i know! can't believe they had so many left.. i just asked her to show me the brightest first bags she had and she brought rouge vermilion and vif. :smile: allisonfaye, it's such a gorgeous color that the city would really bring out the color!

deanna>> thanks! i really love your collection of bright colors! :smile:

C O N G R A T S :yahoo:I love them both!!! The red is amazing and really pops!! I'm a huge fan of the First and your choice is gorgeous..

But I must say, that the city takes my breath away. I have never seen this combo before - and rare bags always moves me the most :yes: I'm SO HAPPY for you!!