Christmas, Hanukkah, & NYE 2011/2012 nails

VuittonsLover

Cartier Crazy
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
NJ/NYC
Hahaa.. I thought about starting this thread last night....

You beat me to it.

Maybe we should a Mod change the subject line to Holiday Nails 2011 Christmas, Hannukkah & New Years Eve... So we include all of them.

I got a few ideas for New Years Eve.

Jan 22, 2009
SoFla

You beat me to it.

Maybe we should a Mod change the subject line to Holiday Nails 2011 Christmas, Hannukkah & New Years Eve... So we include all of them.

that's a good idea...I'll PM one :ghi5:

Jan 1, 2010
Florida
YEAH!!! love it...had your mani in mind when I opened this thread ;)

sigh...you have such beautiful hands!

Thank you! I wanna do a holiday pedi now. Not sure what to do yet.

I really love that green!
Thank you! It's really close to OPI JITNB but I like the brush and formula on this much better.

You beat me to it.

great idea!

loveuga

Dr. Love
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
with Izzy's Mom
I'm going to do Chanel Dragon with Lynnderella's Ruby Red Ruby on a few nails for my Christmas mani...

And for NYE... I have the DL Juicy Couture Precious Metals set... so lots of options there! I also am thinking of Lynnderella's Mercury's Rainbow for NYE.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
I am totally cheating and gonna use some Sally Hansen nail strips the week of Christmas. But I did promise my dear Peach I would try and marble a nice candy cane design.... so I guess I should get to working on that huh? I think maybe next weekend when I have some free time. :thinking:

VuittonsLover

Cartier Crazy
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
NJ/NYC
I am totally cheating and gonna use some Sally Hansen nail strips the week of Christmas. But I did promise my dear Peach I would try and marble a nice candy cane design.... so I guess I should get to working on that huh? I think maybe next weekend when I have some free time. :thinking:
that would be awesome.. white and red.. with maybe one swirl of green in the center.

BluMochi

O.G.
Apr 27, 2008
^ I can't wait to see that one! It sounds just perfect!