Christmas Handbag

I really want a new handbag for christmas something that is not over $700. im only 16 so nothing to old or sophistacated looking. ive been looking at the Gustto Parina bag, kooba sienna, and bulga bags so far. any suggestions??

I'm not sure what most teens carry these days, but around here, young ladies *seem* to strongly favor D&B, Coach, Kathy VanZeeland, and Juicy. Of, and Brahmin bags, I think they're called. This area is fairly conservative/traditional.

It depends on your style. If you want trendy and recognizability (sp???) a signature Coach or Dooney. If you want to be a little different and like the look, feel, and longevity of good leather....KOOBA it is. A Sienna would be a cool choice and it would be with you for many years while the styles of a trendier bag may not mature with you.

Nothing too fancy or overly special but fun-none-the-less and they can be "customized":

*Coach's new personalized edition (many styles and it can be monogrammed - check their site)

*Tylie (seeing a big display recently at both my Nordy's. I got mine several years ago at Fred Segals *I think* but they seem to be out again. Again, the PERSONALIZATION is what makes it great and unique - say your name or get creative!)

These both should be well below $700