Christmas Gifts for Men

I am getting my bf a pair of driving shoes, maybe a nice scarf, and a valet (the kind you can hang your suit on that has a tray for your watch and wallet and a rack for your shoes). He is always saying he needs someplace to put all his stuff!

My bf's birthday is two days before Christmas, and so I think this is what I'm getting him for both:

a GPS system
soccer warm up pants
a few DVDS off his wishlist
Marc Jacobs cologne
the new Bose in-ear head phones
a straight edge razor for shaving

I really want to get him a new cell phone because his is from 1999:yucky: but he's being really stubborn, and doesn't want to get rid of it.

HAHA 1999 that is funny. What phone does he have? What new phone were you thinking of?

Well, frozen, your site helped me on a birthday gift for my DH. I have had in mind a silver or stainless ice bucket, and the Hanover one was just what I was looking for. His birthday is right after Christmas and will go great with a few things that I'm getting him for Christmas.

For his BIG Christmas (lol), he wanted a top of the line FISHING REEL. Good grief. Can you fantom? He said they were very costly (the kind he wanted), and by his expression I was thinking thousands of dollars. Nope. A lot less than thousands. Men are certainly strange, aren't they? (hypothetical question) :confused1:

HAHA 1999 that is funny. What phone does he have? What new phone were you thinking of?

He has Sprint, so one of their phones. He's really anti fancy phones. His one from 1999 doesn't even have text messaging and he likes it that way! He said if I do get a new phone for him it can't have text messaging, internet or a camera. He's such a pain!

my BF is so tough to shop for i was going to surprise him with this new cell phhone he wanted but he ruined his surprise by buying it himself so instead i bought him these gucci dress shoes he really wanted!

don't buy them a wallet! i've noticed that men have a strange affinity for their ruined, stained, beat up wallet. i do like to buy guys cologne like burberry london becuase I LOVE that smell on guys LOL.

Isn't that the truth! I bought my bf a fendi wallet a few years back and he still uses his old coach wallet. When I ask him why isn't he using the new one he tells me its because he doesn't want to ruin it and that he only uses it on special occassions! Go figure! So this year I'm getting him another leather coach wallet (because he hinted at wanting another one like the one he already has) and I'm also getting him an ipod nano! I'm not sure what else yet, have to think some more!

Hubby has been eyeing yet another electric guitar. There's no way I can ever get him that... It's freakin' over the top expensive. I'm stumped... he even snagged a PS3 already. That was my last ticket.:s

He has Sprint, so one of their phones. He's really anti fancy phones. His one from 1999 doesn't even have text messaging and he likes it that way! He said if I do get a new phone for him it can't have text messaging, internet or a camera. He's such a pain!

Good luck finding that one. Oh I know! You can get him that new kid phone Firefly or something. It has 4 buttons HAHA and he would only be able to call 2 people I think. :P I don't think I can live without the new high-tech phones we have now a days.

Have you found out what you are going to get him?

I really want to get him a new cell phone because his is from 1999:yucky: but he's being really stubborn, and doesn't want to get rid of it.

1999 was an excellent year, that´s why. (just kidding)

For mine........he is looking at amplifiers, but too expensive.
A set of beauty products from that cool french brand NICKEL, with fun names.
And underwears.
And other stuff I don´t know yet....Guys are so difficult !!!!

My bf's birthday is two days before Christmas, and so I think this is what I'm getting him for both:

a GPS system
soccer warm up pants
a few DVDS off his wishlist
Marc Jacobs cologne
the new Bose in-ear head phones
a straight edge razor for shaving

haha! maybe by this time he already have a new cell phone. :graucho:
anyway if you still need a gift for him this year, here are my suggestions : key rings, wrist watches and jewelries like bracelets (although this can sometimes be a present during anniversaries). :nuts: