Christmas Gifts for Men

This year I scored the DH a snazzy golf cart, a Wii and a killer Triumph Motorcycles watch. I gave him everything already minus the golf cart, (note: we travel over the holidays, and taking gifts with us is not an option, so I decided to let him have them sooner rather than later). Can you believe he dislikes the watch!!!!!!!!!!!! He prefers his Timex he says!!! Gimme a break!!! So off to the Bay it goes *groan*.

My ex (we're still "dating") sent his mother and me his Christmas list the other day:
nintendo wii
new wallet (white)
louis vuitton jeans big belt
chanel platinum cologne
iphone
clothing stand up steamer...best buy

He just bought himself a Marc Jacobs wallet yesterday. I'm not going to buy him a steamer. Cologne isn't enough. The belt, wii, and iphone are too expensive (he's spending about $300 on me).

When I told him about the really cool vintage Tiffany cufflinks I got my dad he said he wanted something vintage. We walked into Tiffanys (where the necklace I want is) and he said he kind of wanted a necklace. Then we started looking at watches and he mentioned he wants a nice vintage watch. So I've been trying to find a reasonably priced nice vintage watch, but I've given up. I think I'm either going to get him a Tiffany or Gucci necklace. Which should I go with? Dog tags or more of a bar shape?

I know he's getting me the necklace I want and a Build-A-Bear.

don't buy them a wallet! i've noticed that men have a strange affinity for their ruined, stained, beat up wallet. i do like to buy guys cologne like burberry london becuase I LOVE that smell on guys LOL.

My friends have crowned this cologne the official panty dropper! LOL! :P It does smell really good.

I think I will get my dad one of those massagers that can be placed in a chair or on a bed. I'm not sure about my brother's gift yet, but thanks for the ideas, ladies!

My Dh is almost impossible to buy for, If a new game system comes out he gets that, but this year he told me he wanted an HD DVD player, so that's what he got! At least I know thats what he wants, otherwise he returns whatever he gets.

Silly, and Crazy Mens Christmas Socks make a great gift for any male friend, your Father, your Husband or boyfriend, or even your children. Get them a toy, but for all the other Men in your life, get them some warm, fuzzy, crazy, funny ugly Christmas socks!
Ooor, i found this site www.mensmarket.com
it has really nice stylish one-off type gifts :smile::smile:
longtime lurker here on purseforum, but i thought i hadd to share this site it has so many nice things for gifts!

Silly, and Crazy Mens Christmas Socks make a great gift for any male friend, your Father, your Husband or boyfriend, or even your children. Get them a toy, but for all the other Men in your life, get them some warm, fuzzy, crazy, funny ugly Christmas socks!
Ooor, i found this site www.mensmarket.com
it has really nice stylish one-off type gifts :smile::smile:
longtime lurker here on purseforum, but i thought i hadd to share this site it has so many nice things for gifts!

I only gift my brothers, and they seem happy with all the new t-shirts I gave them, I think. I will continue to give them t-shirts because men are so hard to gift. And I'm not one who likes to spend a fortune on them, either. So unless they want a specific item, t-shirts is all they're getting.