Christmas gift, teasing boyfriend

Gizz

Jan 2, 2011
Today I heard that someone from LV store had left a message to my boyfriends phone. Now he is giving me just few annoying teasing hints like "brown", "scarf", "jewel", "clock pointer" :shocked:

What this could be? I also heard message said maybe something about wallet :confused1:

I don't think he has bought more than one piece, what could it be? There will be a painful week for mee being like this :hysteric:waiting and wondering... It could be like anything by those hints. Can't wait!

Is there a handbag that is a jewel named color? Maybe the "clock pointer" refers to "hand" as in a hand-held bag as opposed to a shoulder bag.

My guess is handbag in a jewel color with vachetta handles (and that he thinks the handles are brown), plus a scarf. :P

Whatever it/they are, you are very lucky and enjoy your gift(s)!

OMG! He is driving me crazy! I have live-reveal here going on.

Today my boyfriend gave me small LV paper bag! So it can't be purse. He also told me that product code is Q something ????

I just can't wait!

How exciting!!! I'm no help.. Idk what it could be.. I'm in a similar situation lol well my sister confirmed my husband got me something from LV.. & the only hint he gave me was it had something to do with a princess????? Lol wth?? I haven't been able to figure it out..

I got it already! It was Sarah wallet vernis givre :yahoo:

Those hints were that it's not brown (so it's not a bag, he thinks that all LV bags are brown...), it's not a scarf, it's not a watch and it's not a jewel. And everything else was just bluffing.

Happy happy happy!