Christmas gift, limit $300 - suggestions?

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
Hi everyone :nuts:

I've been told by my boyfriend that I can choose a bag for my Christmas gift, up to $300 :graucho: I'm deciding between a few different styles. If I decide to go with LV, I'll have to buy it on eBay, since there isn't much at LV under $300 :P I'm looking for suggestions as to what I can look for on eBay that will usually go for around that price. So far I'm thinking of a used papillon, mini looping, vavin pm... any other ideas? I've also thought about the bucket. How do you bucket owners like yours? I don't think I want a small accessory, since I already have a ludlow (last year's Christmas gift) and a vernis agenda. I also have two LVs, a speedy and a reade pm.

I'd love to hear of any suggestions you all have. Thanks! :nuts:

I was going to say a Reade PM, but you already have one. Maybe a different color? As far as ebay you can find some vernis bags there, like the Mott, and Reade.

Do you forsure want a bag? or how about an awsome LV accessory -- Like a used Koala Wallet or something?
I hate to see you buy something, just for the sake of buying it -- if you really love LV.

A petite bucket can be worn on the shoulder. I have an epi one and really like it, although the style isn't popular with some tPF members. I don't carry much, so it's a good size for me.

Yeah.. argh... I'm so undecided. So many bags, so little time :rolleyes: I haven't even narrowed it down to LV yet. I'm also looking at a couple of MJ bags, and I saw a gorgeous Coach hobo at Nordstrom yesterday that I was drooling over.

bagsnbags - I'm not a Noe fan, don't really like drawstring bags. But thanks for the suggestion ;)

I searched for some info on the mini looping, and I read that the shoulder strap is somewhat uncomfortable. Not cool.

lvspecial - I already have a ludlow wallet, that's what my boyfriend gave me last year for Christmas. I really like it :smile:

I had a damier papillon 26 (my first LV!), but I sold it because it became too small for my needs :sad: Thanks for the suggestion!

Oh hmmm :sad:
I can't think of another bag that you can buy for $300 that's larger than that...most large bags are reasonably priced on eBay for $300-$500. You may have to settle for an Epi bag or just a small accessory!