Christmas gift help - Coach Hamptons Leather Signature Pouch?

1. Ladies, I'm looking for some advice on a Christmas gift for my dear sis. I would like to get her a small, leather Coach bag for everyday use. She uses the one I got her years ago every day. I don't remember the name except it looks like the Soho small hobo in a light brown color. No-monogram if possible, subtle is OK. I found this one (Hamptons Leather Signature Pouch) on the Coach Web site:
    Coach - COACH HAMPTONS LEATHER SIGNATURE POUCH

Does anyone have any opinions about this bag? Is it too small for daily use? Or any other bags you would recommend instead? Thank you! :love:

2. For me it would be too small....but thats just me :confused1:

3. The pouch in the original post is just too small for everyday use, IMHO. I had ordered it during the last 25% coupon sale, and when it arrived I was pretty shocked at how small it was, and returned it to the store. That is partly why I don't like ordering as much, even though the stores always will do it with free shipping to my house, because I'm not as confident I will like the item, and I don't want to return stuff excessively.

4. I have a friend who uses this style bag for everyday and it works for her, however I wouldn't be able to fit that over my shoulder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice