Christmas Gift for your LV SA.

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Recently developed a really good relationship with my LV SA.

I used to just go to anyone who was free but Jaya has been the best so far and greets me by name when I just walk into the store regardless of whether she is with a customer or not! :yahoo:

She's the sweetest thing ever and knows my exact taste.

I was wondering, since Christmas is coming up and all.

Is it alright to send her a small Christmas gift? I was thinking of a small gift hamper? Or should I just stick with a Christmas card?

Do you send them anything? Ideas would be great!

2. I gave my SA a mecca voucher & some flowers ...gave the rest chocolates and a Lush hamper...I also ensured I gave the doorman a thank you gift as he is such a lovely man:heart: Depends on your relationship with the manager & SA;) Plus we don't celebrate Christmas so they were thank you/appreciation gifts.

3. I sending a big box of chocolates for the store as even though I use some SA's more than others I don't want to isolate anyone from the group/team

4. im giving mine godiva chocolates for getting me my precious mage next week!

5. I gave two of my favourites nice vintage wines.

6. I was just thinking of this. I was going to send a Christmas card...I'm worried about mailing something and it melts, etc. He is a Saks LV and apparently their internal mail department is very slow.

7. I'm giving mine a bottle of Moet.

8. I think a little gift basket would be a wonderful idea! Especially since it does look like you really really appreciate what she has done.. thats really generous of you! Let us know what you send!

9. I gave my SA a MAC makeup bag filled with various MAC items, but I know her enough to know what she's into.

10. great at least I got a few ideas!

am off shopping (again *blush*) and will pick something up from the department store then probably head over if I have the time and pass it to her.

11. I think a box of chocolates would be good.

12. my husband and I send out gift baskets every year. This year we sent one to everyone at the Stanford store.

13. I gave my SA a box a chocolates shaped bottles filled with various brands of liquer. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be able to get my LE items, VIP gifts and invites.....

14. I'm giving my SA a spa treatment package for all her hard work this past year... and I recently gave her nice flowers for her work on getting me the Miroir keepalls

15. I have a fairly new SA, whom is really sweet but I have no clue what to send her? :shrugs: