Christmas/Cruise/November-December Reveals!

s2_steph

Jan 24, 2016
This has to be my single largest reveal that I have/will ever do! I never imagined just how much I would love all the items in the Cruise Collection! Honestly, this whole year, Chanel has just kept throwing amazing collections at us.

I decided that after I picked up 5 items, that I probably wasn't done so this reveal has been almost two months in the making!! I counted the items that I had picked up over that time and OMG.... 11.... :eek:and I'm still waiting for my last item to come in......

As the items were picked up over 2 months, I didn't keep the items in the packaging. I'm far too impatient to not use them :no:.

Sneak peak of what is to come:
20161226_141602-1195x2124.jpg

Is anyone around for a reveal??

This has to be my single largest reveal that I have/will ever do! I never imagined just how much I would love all the items in the Cruise Collection! Honestly, this whole year, Chanel has just kept throwing amazing collections at us.

I decided that after I picked up 5 items, that I probably wasn't done so this reveal has been almost two months in the making!! I counted the items that I had picked up over that time and OMG.... 11.... :eek:and I'm still waiting for my last item to come in......

As the items were picked up over 2 months, I didn't keep the items in the packaging. I'm far too impatient to not use them :no:.

Sneak peak of what is to come:
View attachment 3557286

Is anyone around for a reveal??
Excited & ready to gaze at your beauties!!:heart:

Just had dinner (home-made pizzas), feeling satisfied and ready to go!:biggrin:

So I'm going to start with the smaller items first. I'm not much of a brooch/pin girl, but the Cruise pins were just so darn cute. 20161226_141734-2124x1195.jpg
The Coco Numberplate brooch is the one that I fell head over heels for. Just so simple and elegant and easy to style. This was my first brooch and I think its absolutely perfect!!

20161226_141956-2124x2832.jpg
This was just pinned to a shirt that I was wearing today and I think its just super cute!! :heart: I'm still hoping that the rainbow CC brooch will turn up in stores here in Australia, would love to add that to my new found love of brooches.

Next up is one of the prettiest costume jewellery pieces that I have ever come across! This piece was NOT part of the Cruise collection but I hadn't seen it at my boutique until recently. I feel like it may have been part of pre-fall, but I'm not 100% sure so correct me if I'm wrong!
20161226_142140-1195x2124.jpg

Its just so stunning to look at, the different pearls on it and embellishment make this one really special! It looks very intricate with the chain woven around the pearls!
20161226_142232-2124x1195.jpg

The fact that there is no CC charm on the bracelet except at the very end makes this one look very classy! I believe I will love this one for many years to come!

Just had dinner (home-made pizzas), feeling satisfied and ready to go!:biggrin:

So I'm going to start with the smaller items first. I'm not much of a brooch/pin girl, but the Cruise pins were just so darn cute. View attachment 3557349
The Coco Numberplate brooch is the one that I fell head over heels for. Just so simple and elegant and easy to style. This was my first brooch and I think its absolutely perfect!!

View attachment 3557350
This was just pinned to a shirt that I was wearing today and I think its just super cute!! :heart: I'm still hoping that the rainbow CC brooch will turn up in stores here in Australia, would love to add that to my new found love of brooches.

Totally [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]! I was contemplating this exact brooch as my first brooch, like you!! Looks fabulous! Smart choice [emoji106][emoji173]️️

Reactions: s2_steph
Next up is one of the prettiest costume jewellery pieces that I have ever come across! This piece was NOT part of the Cruise collection but I hadn't seen it at my boutique until recently. I feel like it may have been part of pre-fall, but I'm not 100% sure so correct me if I'm wrong!
View attachment 3557353

Its just so stunning to look at, the different pearls on it and embellishment make this one really special! It looks very intricate with the chain woven around the pearls!
View attachment 3557354

The fact that there is no CC charm on the bracelet except at the very end makes this one look very classy! I believe I will love this one for many years to come!

Wow is that ever BEAUTIFUL!!!![emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji106][emoji322][emoji177]

Reactions: s2_steph
Next up, moving onto SLGs! I'm pretty sure this SLG addition of mine is becoming a little bit of a problem.... My DH commented the other day that I must have over 10 'wallets' (including card holders and coin purses) and I don't think he's wrong....:facepalm: For me, I switch out my SLGs like I do my handbags.

These two are my official Summer time SLGs:

1. Light pink quilted cardholder:
20161226_142359-2124x1195.jpg
The picture makes this one look a bit paler than it actually is. I'm a sucker to light pinks, they just complement so many other colours so well. There is a little bit of confusion whether this is lambskin or smooth calf. My SA was under the impression that this was calf, but its very similar feeling to other lambskin pieces that I've picked up from Cruise. Its such a nice quality durable feeling lambskin:yahoo:

2. Turquoise quilted coin purse
20161226_142420-2124x1195.jpg
Turquoise was definitely the colour of Cruise for me! Really beautiful saturated colour in the lambskin and like with the previous piece, also very durable feeling in comparison to past seasons. This is a great direction to take with lamb I think with Chanel, more durable lambskin would bring the best of both worlds with the beautiful buttery smoothness that is inherent in lamb with usage that can be just that little bit more care free!

These two pieces together have been what I have used for the last couple of weeks and I can fit all my cc's, loyalty cards, cash and coins!

Last couple of items for tonight, starting to get pretty tired and late here now. These are the last two "SLGs" that I picked up from Cruise. Whilst they are both SLGs they both function as a small bag for me.

This season has been a season of firsts for me! First there was the brooch, now this item. This is the medium size o-pouch, in dark beige, in the chevron pattern. This is the new style pouch so it has the half-moon pocket on the back similar to classic flaps.20161226_142447-2124x1195.jpg
The leather is the distressed calf-skin they have done this season and its is just AMAZING!! Feels so carefree but still to lovely to the touch. I have had a bit of a thing for chevron items, a little bit different for Chanel but still so classic!

20161226_142512-2124x1195.jpg
Size comparison with the card holder and the coin purse. Its the perfect size to throw your every day essentials, really great for running errands and casual days. Would also make for a nice clutch I think!:yes: