Arts & Crafts christmas crafts

ilovepinkhearts

J'aime coeurs roses
Dec 28, 2007
i enjoy being crafty and making things and since i have my lil girl now i really get to do all the fun things for her with pink and pretty girly things. this will be her first christmas so i was looking at stockings and i couldn't find one that i liked for her so i bought a plain pink one and some cute little mitten ornaments and i made her this:

110_0340.jpg

i need to find some cute boy ribbons and fixins and make the boys new ones too :smile:

what do you make/do for friends and family for the holidays?

Oh my gosh, so cute! That mitten ornament is like the pins I make! I love the ribbon trim you used, too.

I either go with a theme and make people my felt pins (or omit the pinback and use ribbon to make it an ornament) or I paint wooden boxes in a theme they like. One year, I made a friend an I Love Lucy box in pink with Lucy stickers on it. She uses it for her jewelry.

I love the X-mas stocking you made........perfect for a little girl. I have two daughters, and I was hoping for ribbons, bows, anything pink, ballet, etc.........actually I got frogs, lizards, snakes, tarantulas, iquanas, etc. I'm not well!!!!! lol :nuts::nuts::nuts:

super cute!!!
i'm making polymer clay ornaments for all of my family and friends this year. i've made snowmen, santa and mrs clause and a few trees. it's really fun!