Christmas cards.

Coach+Louislove

Ducks for the Cup!
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Just wondering who everyone gives Christmas cards to. I bought a box of 20 cards the other day because it was on sale and I love the cards. I am giving them to a few friends, the people who board my horse, my doctor but don't know who else to give them to. I don't normally do Christmas cards.

we send them to family and close friends- not really to acquaintances. we've never given a card to our doctors though- we're not that close lol. we also give some to the neighbors who we're friends with but not to the neighbors who we haven't spoken more than 2 words to.

I thought I was the last of a dying breed!!! I still do Christmas cards to friends & family...I don't particulary enjoy doing it but I do it anyways...I send out about 30..

I used to send them every year, but I haven't for a few years. I still have a stash of leftover cards from previous years, & I'm thinking about sending them out again this year.

I send them every year only to close friends and family. Maybe 30 cards total. I started regularly mailing Christmas cards when I had children. & I always include copies of my kid's most recent school pictures inside the card.

I actually just mailed half of my Christmas cards this year on this past Saturday. I try to get the out of town cards mailed first.

& then I have to mail 100 Christmas cards @ work to various customers and factories. Cards are individually hand signed by 7 different people in the office. So that's a whole process in itself.

I used to send out hundreds of cards at Xmas complete with personal notes. But postage hikes has made that too pricey.

Now I send out LOVELY animated eCards from
http://www.jacquielawson.com/

Subscription is around $12 a year to send any number of cards all year long. (btw - I don't get anything by mentioning this website. I just love her cards - they are the true absolute best.)

I just ordered 50 Christmas cards from our photographer to send to ours close friends and family. I LOVE Christmas cards! Its a great way to share a few photos with our out of town friends as well!

I always buy Xmas cards from charity organisations now. This year I'm sending cards I bought from MS Australia, Kids Helpline, Guide Dogs NSW, and the Starlight Foundation.
I send cards to a few family members and a few friends, and some cards to online friends from overseas. I also give a card to my vet, a card to the wonderful people at the Cat Protection Society of NSW, one to the man who has driven the local garbage truck for years (and he always waves or says hello every Monday), and also one of my neighbours. That's about it.

I make my own xmas cards and mail them out to my family and friends every year. I just mailed out my xmas cards today. I love making cards and try to sent cards out for various holidays and birthdays.