Christmas came early!

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Had told myself no more shopping after my big H purchase a couple of weeks back then my BV SAs bombarded me with text messages and pics of the BV sale stock.

Told myself "no more", until I saw the Lauren in this colourway. Obviously, she came home with me :P along with a little buddy :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20191122_154037.jpg
    20191122_154037.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 339
  • 20191122_154110.jpg
    20191122_154110.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 337
Had told myself no more shopping after my big H purchase a couple of weeks back then my BV SAs bombarded me with text messages and pics of the BV sale stock.

Told myself "no more", until I saw the Lauren in this colourway. Obviously, she came home with me :P along with a little buddy :biggrin:
absolutely lovely duo!!! :tup:

Reactions: lxrac and sngsk

Wow! Both are gorgeous, i can see why resistance was futile :biggrin: I love the Lauren clutches, and this color is divine....and the white/platinum pouch is a stunner too :heart:

Reactions: lxrac and sngsk
Awesome two-tone combinations...You did well, especially on sale! Enjoy!
Thanks, blueiris :flowers:

Absolutely lovely! I look forward to seeing you style them in the what BV are you carrying today thread! [emoji3]
Thanks, Jcherishz. I've been putting outfits together in my head all day :lol:

Wow! Both are gorgeous, i can see why resistance was futile :biggrin: I love the Lauren clutches, and this color is divine....and the white/platinum pouch is a stunner too :heart:
Thanks, jbags07! I am trying to talk myself out of the Lauren in the bronze now :doh: oh n the pouch is actually in limestone/steel. Love how it is both neutral and has somewhat of a pop of colour.

Reactions: jbags07 and lxrac
Reactions: chloebagfreak