Christmas Bonus....

If you got $500....Clic Clack in Black

If you got $1,000....GM Cashmere Shawl - Kermit Oliver Les Danses in Pink :love:

If you got $1,500......A GM Cashmere Shawl (Kermit Oliver Les Danses in Pink) and a Clic Clac in Black

What about $2,000.....Cape Cod Double Tour Watch or H-our Double Tour Watch

It's fun to dream!

Great thread idea!

If you got $500.... the smaller cashmere scarf (have to kick in a little bit extra though)

If you got $1,000.... Chaine d'Ancre TGM bracelet, 12 links

If you got $1,500...... not sure...sweater?

what about $2,000..... Cafe Evelyne GM with PHW

My next purchase will be the Elsa Peretti mini size platinum pave diamond heart.

21859982_M_OVER_1.jpg

I Love These ~ That Make You Think!!!!!

If you got $500....??? 3 More Carmens For Different Sets Of Keys...Black, Blue Jean & Orange

If you got $1,000....I'd Get The Remaining Tohu Bohu Twillys I Don't Have...Red, Turquoise, Orange (I'm Thinking Re-seller Pricing...About $200/Each =$600 +++A Tohu Bohu Scarf In Red (300-400ish)

If you got $1,500......Tohu Bohu Cashmere Shaw In Black ($850), Tohu Bohu Enamel Bracelet In Black ($650)

what about $2,000.....An Clemence Evelyne In Black (Not Sure On Color, Size Pm?)

Can You Tell I Still Can't Get Enough Tohu Bohu????

$500 = A new bracelet
$1000 = A cashmere shawl (maybe the Early America! Oh, I COVET those shawls!
$1500 = A make up bag! Something cute and colorful!
$2000= A GP! My first "H" bag! Woo-hoo!

*sigh*. If ONLY! But, I don't get a Christmas bonus...self employee'd yo!

$1500 cdc belt (actually i have no idea how much these are but here's hoping :lol: )

£900 :Push:

I'm not 100% about the prices especially UK ones compared to US but I think is about right

$500 - an ashtray with turquoise & gold fish

$1000 - gloves and a scarf

$1500 - a croc CDC bracelet, a Hiris perfume and a horn scarf ring :lol:

$2000 - CDC belt or a pretty Bearn of some description. If there's anything left over then a cadena or a cat bookmark as well :lol:

Yikes!!!!

$500.00 Given to Muffin to see what she could do with it and a BIN button,

$1000.00 Cashmere shawl

$1,500.00 Combined with $2,000.00 for a vintage Porc Kelly from Pete (whenever that boy ever gets one......)

I'm in this situation myself. I'm still not sure how much it'll be. I've spent it a thousand times in my head already though!!

$500 - Clic Clac in Turquoise or Karo PM Raisin
$1,000 - CDC --- think I want orange with PH or a raisin note pad in a case that zips with a place for a pen (not sure which one that would be)
$1,500- Two Cashmere/Silk GM's (I would add a little bit to the total.)
$2,000 - Would split it up -- Gold key case (not sure how much they are) plus use the rest for the above items.