Christmas 2020 Wishlist: Alhambra bracelet vs mini Frivole bracelet

Christmas 2020 Wishlist: Alhambra bracelet vs mini Frivole bracelet

• Total voters

sugarbabetvxq

Jan 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Rose Gold GMOP 1 motif necklace which I will be wearing it on my wedding day and am so happy with my collection. I am crazily in love with the Alhambra collection but when my SA also introduced me to the Frivole collection, I am now crazy for both collections!

I am saving up hard now and am hoping to get purchase a bracelet by Christmas this year and am torn between the followings choices listed below:-
  • Alhambra WMOP 5 motifs bracelet (yellow gold)
  • Mini Frivole diamond bracelet (yellow gold)
  • Mini Frivole diamond bracelet (white gold)
  • Sweet Alhambra bracelet - 1 motif with diamonds (white gold)
Note that the prices difference between the mini Frivole diamond bracelet and the WMOP 5 Motifs bracelet is only $50 difference. However, I note that the Frivole version has many diamonds while the Alhambra is a precious stone. Tbh I am quite torn between both choices, however, it seems like based on my current daily lifestyle, it appears that I would not be able to wear the Alhambra 5 motifs bracelet on a daily basis to work and I can't get any water on it. It feels more of a special occasion bracelet to me while on the other hand the Frivole bracelet will be fine if I wear it all the time and shower with it as well.

Initially, I was quite into the sweet alhambra 1 motif bracelet with diamonds in WG. But when I tried it on, it appears to be quite small and maybe more of a fun bracelet to me. Maybe something I can consider in future when I have many VCA bracelets and would just like to add on to my collection.

Also, what I am planning to do is to get this bracelet so I could wear it on my wedding day and also subsequently after where I can wear in on a daily basis. I don't have any bracelet fine jewellery at all so far, so this would be a first to me.

What are all your thoughts about this? All advise are greatly appreciated on this.

Alhambra 5 motifs WMOP bracelet
DD7D4FB9-7CCE-41EE-8441-D562CC017A95.jpeg006AA0B7-3A08-405C-9F8F-E98550805694.jpeg

Mini Frivole diamond bracelet (yellow gold)
C83117E2-FF3F-40BC-97D4-11AD712011BD.jpeg16FEC9B5-FD95-4F11-8BF7-37857E7ACA3A.jpeg

Mini Frivole diamond bracelet (white gold)
AB4EF3D6-802A-4D44-8D26-A1600646C68C.jpeg

Sweet Alhambra bracelet - 1 motif with diamonds (white gold)
1780D826-B86F-4CD3-9A7B-3545189E3DBB.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Rose Gold GMOP 1 motif necklace which I will be wearing it on my wedding day and am so happy with my collection. I am crazily in love with the Alhambra collection but when my SA also introduced me to the Frivole collection, I am now crazy for both collections!

I am saving up hard now and am hoping to get purchase a bracelet by Christmas this year and am torn between the followings choices listed below:-
  • Alhambra WMOP 5 motifs bracelet (yellow gold)
  • Mini Frivole diamond bracelet (yellow gold)
  • Mini Frivole diamond bracelet (white gold)
  • Sweet Alhambra bracelet - 1 motif with diamonds (white gold)
Note that the prices difference between the mini Frivole diamond bracelet and the WMOP 5 Motifs bracelet is only $50 difference. However, I note that the Frivole version has many diamonds while the Alhambra is a precious stone. Tbh I am quite torn between both choices, however, it seems like based on my current daily lifestyle, it appears that I would not be able to wear the Alhambra 5 motifs bracelet on a daily basis to work and I can't get any water on it. It feels more of a special occasion bracelet to me while on the other hand the Frivole bracelet will be fine if I wear it all the time and shower with it as well.

Initially, I was quite into the sweet alhambra 1 motif bracelet with diamonds in WG. But when I tried it on, it appears to be quite small and maybe more of a fun bracelet to me. Maybe something I can consider in future when I have many VCA bracelets and would just like to add on to my collection.

Also, what I am planning to do is to get this bracelet so I could wear it on my wedding day and also subsequently after where I can wear in on a daily basis. I don't have any bracelet fine jewellery at all so far, so this would be a first to me.

What are all your thoughts about this? All advise are greatly appreciated on this.

Alhambra 5 motifs WMOP bracelet
View attachment 4809998View attachment 4809999

Mini Frivole diamond bracelet (yellow gold)
View attachment 4810005View attachment 4810006

Mini Frivole diamond bracelet (white gold)
View attachment 4810008

Sweet Alhambra bracelet - 1 motif with diamonds (white gold)
View attachment 4810009
Congrats on your wedding! All look beautiful on you:heart:
For you wedding day, I like the 5 motifs MOP bracelet. I feel it has more presence than the mini Frivole.

Reactions: sugarbabetvxq