Christina Aguilera's GORGEOUS shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. who makes them??? :confused1:

Attached Files:

2. Very sexy. I hope someone knows this.

3. I LOVE those shoes! Hmmm, Christina is nearly always decked out in Louboutin's that I was almost ready to scream CL's as soon as I saw this thread (before even looking at the photo)....but from the photos they are not CL's. They *might* be Pierre Hardy's....not sure but that's what my sixth sense is hinting at right now. I'll have to do some further investigation to find out.

4. I thought they looked like a pair of Beverly Feldman shoes I saw.

5. oooh whoever they are, me likey :biggrin:

gorgeous shoes :smile:

6. I loove Christina!

The shoes she's wearing here are pretty hot too!!She looks amazing!

Attached Files:

7. ^^^the leopard pair are definitely Louboutin. I don't know about the first pair.

8. she's known for wearing louboutins most of the time.

9. Ooooo v.v nice.

10. Very nice shoes.

11. I love her! And the fact that she has great taste in shoes just tops it off:smile:

12. That girl really has found her style, she looks great

13. love those shoes,nicest shoes i have seen in a while..

14. I'm surprised those are not CL. I love her current style. Her CL and B bag collections are TDF!

15. Dang it! Does anybody know?? I think most of us girls here are desperate to grab a pair! :woohoo: