Christina Aguilera attends Mark Ronson concert

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Someone's belly has popped! Songstress Christina Aguilera, 26, was photographed on her way into the Mark Ronson concert last evening at El Rey -- she is due in January.

02.jpg 01.jpg
  2. I looovvvveee her! She looks so cute but that make-up has to go :nogood:

3. ^^^ Yup, that make-up looks horrible. When the baby's born she has to change it or the poor little thing might get scared ;)

4. Why won't she just say she is pregnant? I don't get it!!

Oh well, she still looks amazing and I wish her and her husband nothing but the best!

5. ^^^^ I think it's kinda obvious she's pregnant, so she doesn't really have to announce it. I'm sure sooner or later we'll have a cover photoshoot of her with her belly and a tell-all interview.

6. hopefully...I can't help but think her baby might be the next Suri Cruise, not making an apperance for like 4 months!!

7. She looks great with her cute bump

8. Wow! What a bump! So happy for her!

9. She's so lovely!

10. Awww...she's such a cute and stylish mama. I love her lipstick, but the eye makeup is too heavy. I love how she's always looking perfect no matter what. Like Gwen Stefani.

11. Cute outfit! Just needs to tone down the makeup. I love her hair all flowy and natural like that.

It's refreshing how she hasn't made an official announcement about her pregnancy. She's living her life like a regular woman and doesn't feel like she owes the world an announcement. Smart cookie, and a class act.

12. Did she get lip injections??

13. :yucky::yucky: I dislike her very much

14. They do look unnaturally huge!!

Please tone down the makeup Christina!!

15. ^^^
    her lips do look huge in these pics!

i love it how she's so groomed all the time, i hope i look this good whenever i get pregnant!