christina aguilara

1. so i was paging though the cosmogirl here at work (i work at a salon, i was bored haha) and i saw a picture of christina aguilara (carrying a red city) in there and it shows how readers can get her outfit. at first i was like ooh look it's the shoes im wearing, then i looked at the bag they offer for the b-bag and it shows you where to get a knockoff and even gives you a code for 20% off the knockoff? now doesnt that just not sound right??!?!?!?!!?

2. Gosh that's not right. Promoting fakes!

3. well, it's cosmogirl. i don't agree with it at all, but most likely the readership is a younger audience?

4. yeah it definitely is, but they should have offered just a red bag, not a knockoff one ya know?

5. I was about to say the same. Are you sure the website didn't sell "balenciaga-like" items? There are so many "motorcycle" bags out there that have the studed-buckle look, but extra details to make it not so much of a copy. It's a teen mag anyway.

6. Christina carries the purse i think....

but yeah.. mags in Aust do that tooo....

7. The knockoffs are everywhere, it seems normal to promote them these days! Even Mary-kate and Ashley had a knockoff Bbag in their clothingline, I believe?:rolleyes:

8. that just totally makes me sick. the same goes for the tammy lyn bags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice