Christie Brinkley Getting A Divorce AGAIN !!!

1. Model Christie Brinkley, husband separate Wed Jul 12, 1:48 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - Supermodel Christie Brinkley and her fourth husband, Peter Cook have separated, her publicist said if null) document.write"Yes, it's true. The couple has separated," publicist Elliot Mintz said in a statement.
    Cook and Brinkley married in 1996 and have a daughter.
    Brinkley, 52, was previously married to Frenchman Jean-François Allaux, singer Bill Joel and developer Richard Taubman.
    She and Joel have a daughter, and she and Taubman have a son.
    "Her immediate concern is for her children, and she's hoping during this obviously difficult time that people will be kind enough to respect her privacy," Mintz said

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I guess it's not four times a charm ....

3. 4 is not forever :smile:

4. That's just so sad. She's still such a beauty- she's been blessed with that face but has not been lucky in love.

5. I wish I could look like that when I'm fifty. She does not look her age at all.

6. Hell I wish I looked like that now.

7. :roflmfao:

8. Don't I know it! :upsidedown:

9. Awwww. It didn't work out. =(

10. I've heard she's a bit of a B#**#........figures........

11. That's sad. I thought maybe after nearly 10 years, this one was gonna work. They are such a gorgeous couple. But mostly I feel bad for the children because it is toughest on them.

12. She must be one screwed up chick. Four times!!! I think she even has kids from three of them. Take a break Christie...Good Lord. Some people are not meant to be married.

13. Aww. I thought she had finally found Mr. Right--he looks like such a sweeetie! I feel bad for her.

14. Four times seems like a lot of times to be married....I guess you can say that she's not afraid to get back on the horse if she falls off.

15. Shame...they made such a nice looking couple.

Well ladies, Mr. Cook is back on the market!!! :graucho: (I think he's handsome :girlsigh: , plus he's a talented architect.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice