Christian Louboutin

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm just now coming over to the dark side of shoe obsession:devil: , and I'm thinking of getting a pair of CL's. If you could only buy one pair for now, what would you choose? I mostly wear jeans in the winter and capris in the summer. I do occasionally have to go to semi formal events for my husband's job. Not sure, though, that I could find some that could go from casual to formal.

I like some of the ankle boots. Any other suggestions?

2. I have just bought the lastic ankle boots, they are cut so well, that they look amazing with skirts as well as jeans :smile:

I love the bruges, and the peep toe patents are just stunning too ;)

3. How do the ankle boots run? If I go with those, should I go up a half or whole size?

4. By the way, if I order something from the CL boutique, what is their return policy? I want to be sure I can exchange for a different size, or just return if they don't work out.

5. CL boutique is exchange only and it has to be return shipped within 7 days. If you are looking for a versatile shoe, I recommend the Simple pump. It's round toe pump and comes in a 3 1/2 and 4 inch heel--looks great with everything. Welcome to the dark side :smile:

6. Forgot to mention, the return policy I mentioned is for charge sends. I don't have an acutal boutique near me, so I have to buy them over the phone :sad:

7. With the lastic boot, you need to go a whole size bigger. But these are super rare to find in stock now, so be prepared to call around and track them down. :smile:

8. Thanks! Cross your fingers for me.

9. Tammy, have even just had a look on eBay for ya! They are only going for about 30 pounds over the retail value, so you could find them there :smile: Just be sure to authenticate them on here with us first before you go ahead and bid! ;)

10. I almost always wear a 7 in U.S. sizes. So if I want to go with an 8 for the CL's, what size would that be? I'll have to call and order anything I get.

11. I think that a US 7 is a UK 5 which is a 38 (same size as me ;)), which would make the size 8 a UK 6 and a size 39 :smile:

Obviously they will tell you when you call the euro equivalent, but I am pretty sure a 39 would be your size :smile:

12. Thanks, chloe-babe. By the way, I love Jack Bauer too!

13. he he, I wouldnt mind walking all over Jack in my new CL boots ;) :biggrin:

14. I would buy either the Mrs. Boxe or the Decollete 868.

15. I just bought a pair of Patent Decolletes and they are absolutely stunning! I had to go up 1/2 a size for that style because the front is extremely narrow... Good luck! Let us know what you end up with! =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice