Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoe

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Hi All!

I'm searching for my perfect wedding shoe for summer next year. And because I have such a small foot (34-34.5) I'm trying to give myself enough time to find a shoe by my wedding date.

If anyone knows, what is the difference between the white "Pigalace" and white "lace follies"? It looks almost exactly the same. Also, what are your thoughts on this style for wedding shoe (lace follies)?? Any opinions on it would be great!!

I am also looking for something with a platform but not too high like the highness.

Any suggestions would be great!! (I love any of the strass shoes but it is out of my budget at this moment..preferably something under 1k would be ideal)

Thanks for any suggestions or help anyone can give me =)

Firstly, congrats!!!
I don't know much about the pigalace or follies but since you're looking for a bit of a platform, I must recommend the Very Prive. I wore the white satin 120 for my wedding. They were so comfortable I was able to wear them throughout the entire day (pictures, ceremony, and reception) with only slipping them off under my table for a few minutes if I had a chance to sit down. They required no breaking in, and left no blisters on my feet. Also, they're under 1K so you can always strass them with your remaining budget if you wish! I'm not sure if they're currently available but I would take a look on the CL website. I hope this helps, even if it's a little and best of luck with everything. :smile:

Firstly, congrats!!!
I don't know much about the pigalace or follies but since you're looking for a bit of a platform, I must recommend the Very Prive. I wore the white satin 120 for my wedding. They were so comfortable I was able to wear them throughout the entire day (pictures, ceremony, and reception) with only slipping them off under my table for a few minutes if I had a chance to sit down. They required no breaking in, and left no blisters on my feet. Also, they're under 1K so you can always strass them with your remaining budget if you wish! I'm not sure if they're currently available but I would take a look on the CL website. I hope this helps, even if it's a little and best of luck with everything. :smile:

Hi there! Thank you so much for your advice and recommendation! The Very Prive were actually #1 on my list for wedding shoes (120mm) in patent nude leather but unfortunately, there are none in my size right now. I'm a 34.5 in Lady Peeps and i'm assuming I should be the same size in the VP's??

Hopefully the CL website will re-stock soon as I have such a hard time trying to find my size :sad: :sad: :sad:

So glad to know they are comfy too! My lady peeps caused blisters on the back of my feet and I'm hoping the VP's won't do the same!!

Thanks again!