Christian Louboutin Ultimate Bling *CAUGHT* on Cell Camera!

Too Vegas for my taste but they are stunning.

Yup, Louboutin did the glitter on the Pigalle two seasons ago, the first one being a red glitter -- quite Dorothy, I remember. Also not my cup of tea. Still stunning, though.

I love the glitter peep toes - I almost bought the black ones a few months back but got another pair instead. Now that I can't find them anymore, I really regret not getting them :sad:

Am I crazy because I saved a pic?
PriveGlitterBlack.jpg

I have the silver glitter and black foxtrots on preorder but I can only get one :sad: I totally love shiny shoes :nuts:

those black ones are TDF Scarlet

lmao @ me being noticably pregnant strutting around in CLs :roflmfao:

OMG. I'd do anything for the glitter in gold.

I thought the glitter pigalle version they did was ruined by their belligerent insistence on that stupid sculpted heel.

I'd kill for the red glitter pigalle (old version) they did. I loved Dorothy.

ooh gorgeous. The fabby glitter ones came into NAP last week and sold out that evening!! I have had to go on a waitlist to see if any are being returned as this is the only batch they are getting in, so cross your fingers for me!!!!

I saw the glitter ones at NM this weekend. I have to say that the glitter doesn't look all that securely fastened to the fabric. I wanted to try them on but they only had (gasp) one size 11 pair left!