Christian Louboutin Sizing

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am normally a US 10 and absolutely love Louboutins, but have never actually tried on a pair - what size should I order?
    Many thanks!

2. Which style are you looking for? It varies from style to style.

3. Do you have wide/narrow feet? CL shoes are generally a bit narrow in the front.

4. I was told to go 1/2 a size up but they were actually true to size (and ended up being half a size too big!). I have a narrow foot though, so if you have a wide foot you may need to go 1/2 a size up.

5. Thank you so much for your help! I really want to get the Leapord print platforms ones but everywhere I look, my size is sold out:crybaby:

6. Looking to purchase my 1st pair. Thank you for the advice ladies

7. Does anyone know how the Rolande 120's fit? I have the Lady Peeps in a size 40 but the Rolande is a slingback so I am unsure which size to order!

8. You should find a way to try on the style you want for size before buying.....different styles are sized differently....i.e. I too am pretty much a 40 but I have loubs in 39.5, 40, 40.5 and even 41, depending on the style...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice