Christian Louboutin sizing...

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Nowhere out of ordinary.
I haven't bought a pair of Louboutin's yet, but I'm thinking of buying a pair and I need help with the sizing. I will be buying them from the Internet, so I won't have the option of trying any shoes on. How do the platform leopard print CL's run in size??? My shoe size is a size 6, but I can be a size 6.5, especially if the pair of shoes is too small?? I'm not sure. I was thinking of going with the 6.5 so I could still fit into the CL's in a few more years. Please help with the sizing.

Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
When you say "platform leopard print" CL's, which style are you referring to exactly? Can you post a photo of the shoe or list the exact style name? There are numerous leopard platform CL's that I can think of and they're sized quite differently, so I'd need more specifics/pictorial info to give advice here.

lovespeonies

Oct 10, 2007
I think you're referring to the Rolandos? If so, size up either 1/2 or a full size. At first I sized up a full size, but the shoe was too big so I went up only 1/2 size. However, I think a lot of ladies sized up one full size.

Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
Ok, for those "Sabotage" leopard mules, I'd suggest sizing up 1 FULL size (I know a few people size 10's sized up 1.5 sizes to get the proper fit....but for most it's 1 full size).