** Christian Louboutin Sizing Info & Advice **READ FIRST PAGE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls,

Does anyone know by any chance the sizing for pin-ups? I am a true US 7.5 and the only US shoes I had a chance to try on (and wear) are Guess and Steve Madden (both are US 7.5).
So which size do I need in CL Pinups?

TIA!

Without ever trying any CL's on, it's hard to say. You could be a 38 or 38.5.

Hi Everyone-

I am about to purchase a pair of the "Bling Bling" shoes. However, the only place that has them is over 5 hours away from me. So, I will not be able to try them on beforehand. They're SO expensive so getting the wrong size would really suck. I am around a size 8 but I have wide feet, what do you think? Also, the "Bling Bling" shoes have those triangular beads on them and just in case one falls off is there a place you can buy extra beads?

You'd need a 38.5.

Hi Everyone-

I am about to purchase a pair of the "Bling Bling" shoes. However, the only place that has them is over 5 hours away from me. So, I will not be able to try them on beforehand. They're SO expensive so getting the wrong size would really suck. I am around a size 8 but I have wide feet, what do you think? Also, the "Bling Bling" shoes have those triangular beads on them and just in case one falls off is there a place you can buy extra beads?

I would say 38.5-39, depending how wide your feet are.

Just checking - does the Alta Iowa run like the VP? I'm a 37 to 37.5 usually but the sizing changes are confusing things. Also any word on the Decocolico sizing? It looks like the Declic with a strap but if someone has had the chance to try these on they'd know better. I have widish feet so 37 or 37.5, I'm stuck what to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.