Christian Louboutin sample sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

FALLAX COR

Members Only
Jun 5, 2007
Florida
sale does open to the public on the last day though, or so i hear...

VIP first day
Press second day...

Guest list is strict!

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
i wish sales like these weren't posted... it's frustrating for the general public to hear about this sale when the guestlist is so strict. even if you know the rsvp email, they screen the responses and reject uninvited replys.

Yessy

Oct 23, 2009
New York City
2 yrs ago I spent 3 hrs on line and they did let me in. However, last year they kept it tight and no one that wasn't on it didn't get in.

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
i wish sales like these weren't posted... it's frustrating for the general public to hear about this sale when the guestlist is so strict. even if you know the rsvp email, they screen the responses and reject uninvited replys.
ITA. It's just unfair to hear about these things and not even be able to try to get in *cry*

Sep 5, 2006
I have been to this sale two years in a row. The first year was ok but nothing to go out of your way for. The second year it was so not worth my time AT ALL, so bad that I didnt even bother going last year, and thank God for that because from what I heard it was horrible. The only thing worth while are the $100 Louboutins but those are usually gone the first hour and the ones that are left are usually the satin ones in bigger sizes. The inventory is not great and neither are the prices, so dont feel bad because your not missing anything!

angelnyc89

Jul 1, 2009
Last year they didn't let anyone in without an invite...security for the CL sample sales is very tight unfortunately....:sad:
Yes! It was really strict and invite only (press & vips). It probably will be the same this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.