Christian Louboutin Sale

How do you get the 40% off? Do you call the store?

I've only shopped the CL sale at one boutique, but they always have a section of the store designated to display the sale shoes. If you don't have access to a boutique, you can call one and request a shoe, but you likely need to know which shoe and size ahead of time, as there are too many for them to simply list to you over the phone. Also, if you do call, keep in mind that they are extremely busy during the sale, and are often unable to answer the phone. If you leave a message, you will get much further by showering them with kindness, as opposed to demands. :flowers:

If you can, I would go into the boutique, there is a ton of variety of styles on sale. It's definitely one of their better sales this year. I bought 6 pairs !! A lot of styles and colors on sale far better than the department stores
Hello!! The boutique CL sale started already? If so, did it start earlier this year? It had always been in June the previous years. Thanks all.

I only see men's shoes on sale, did they email you?

No I just went online and ordered. But you have to click on the shoe ex. Pigalle Follies to see the sale price. The online customer service agent connected me to the Madison Avenue store to make the purchase because they had my size in the style I wanted.

Has anyone bought from the official European online site? I'm interested in black patient merci Allen only found on their European site and with exchange rate it works out better. Will I be charged shipping and customs?

Thank you in advance