Christian Louboutin Rolando (cobalt or pink)

shanni

O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
I know I am a little late getting on the bus but I would love love love love a pair of the cobalt or hot pink suede rolando's, does anyone know if they are still available somewhere? I called the store in New York and they are getting some satin ones but I adore the bright colored suede ones, any help would be greatly appreciated! I am scared to buy on ebay after all the fakes I read about

Mar 5, 2008
Bergdorf Goodman had blue ones, but I bought mine several months ago. I don't think you can find the fuchsia ones anywhere at this point unless they pop up on ebay.

BTW, around here the bright blue is known as EB, or Electric Blue. ;) The color on the box is just "blue," though.

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
BG had EB emerald and black suede a few months back, try giving them a call maybe they have a pair lingering around

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
There are a few EBs on Ebay at the moment but haven't seen the fuschia for a while - like Lav I'm dying for them :drool:

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
What size are you? EBay really isn't a bad place to buy if you go with sellers that are trusted by people around here.

shanni

O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
I actually just called Bergdorf's and they have the rolando in green and in black but I just have my heart set on the EB or hot pink, I have never tried them on but the lady told me they run even smaller then CL's usually run so I am guessing I would be an 8.5 since I am typically an 8, does that sound about right?

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
Mine ran true to size, but I think I'm the exception around here - most ladies size up between a half and full size.

Mar 5, 2008
You might be a 39. It really depends on your foot. I have wide feet but short toes, so I went up half a size, but many people went up a full size.