christian louboutin Prive and Chloe boots

May 18, 2006
I have been looking for the Christian Louboutin Prive forever and finally got it yesterday. They are so sexy!! I really want to wear them out over the weekend, but they are suede so I have to spray the protectant onto them. And the weather is getting colder and rainy, so I can only look at them at the moment.
I have also ordered the chloe simple boots and they should be here on tuesday. They will come just in time for the cold weather. Hopefully they will fit because I have very skinny legs.

To MyChillyWilly:

I have been looking for the black suede Prive forever--and all the stores here in L.A. are sold out! Can you tell me where you got yours? I would so appreciate any help you could give me! Thanks so much!

Sandy

To MyChillyWilly:

I have been looking for the black suede Prive forever--and all the stores here in L.A. are sold out! Can you tell me where you got yours? I would so appreciate any help you could give me! Thanks so much!

Sandy

To MyChillyWilly:

Sandy
They popped up once in awhile at saks.com and neimanmarcus.com. I actually checked these sites every 2-3 hours since I decided I have to have them. Happy shopping.