christian louboutin Prive and Chloe boots

1. I have been looking for the Christian Louboutin Prive forever and finally got it yesterday. They are so sexy!! I really want to wear them out over the weekend, but they are suede so I have to spray the protectant onto them. And the weather is getting colder and rainy, so I can only look at them at the moment.
    I have also ordered the chloe simple boots and they should be here on tuesday. They will come just in time for the cold weather. Hopefully they will fit because I have very skinny legs.

2. Congrats on your new shoes! Take some pictures and post them for all of us to see!

3. To MyChillyWilly:

I have been looking for the black suede Prive forever--and all the stores here in L.A. are sold out! Can you tell me where you got yours? I would so appreciate any help you could give me! Thanks so much!

Sandy

4. To MyChillyWilly:

I have been looking for the black suede Prive forever--and all the stores here in L.A. are sold out! Can you tell me where you got yours? I would so appreciate any help you could give me! Thanks so much!

Sandy

5. They have them up here in Canada, I saw them at Holts.

6. They popped up once in awhile at Saks.com and neimanmarcus.com. I actually checked these sites every 2-3 hours since I decided I have to have them. Happy shopping.

7. Finally pictures of the shoes and a chanel bag to go with the Prive..:love:

DSC02372 shrink.jpg DSC02373 shrink.jpg
  8. beautiful shoes:love::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice