Christian Louboutin pink platforms please please help

chanelcaviar

Jan 25, 2007
omg i really really want these shoes, i am a size 5 or 6 and they only have 7 left, does anyone know where i can get these? please please please help, i am soo sad right now : ( i called the saks reps, everything and still nothing... i hate it when they dont have my size.. and i didn't really see these when they first came out either..

0452567183731_275x275.jpg

Christian Louboutin - Canvas Platform Espadrilles - Saks.com

omg i really really want these shoes, i am a size 5 or 6 and they only have 7 left, does anyone know where i can get these? please please please help, i am soo sad right now : ( i called the saks reps, everything and still nothing... i hate it when they dont have my size.. and i didn't really see these when they first came out either..

Keep checking the Bergdorf's NM and Saks web pages, as they keep getting more in. I bought my pair of these a month ago, on sale. Also try bluefly.com and Net-a-porter. Net-a-porter will inform you when a pair comes in, if you give them (customer service) your information. I am waiting on the very prive peep toe leopard print shoes...Good luck, they are great shoes!

Oops, forgot, also try footcandy.com, she carries CL and is located in St. Helena CA.

yeah i saw them on ebay, but they are selling for original price, actually even more plus shipping and everything, they were on sale at saks for $123!!! so i don't know if I want to just buy it full price..thanks so much everyone!