Christian Louboutin Outlet

Fun fact: They used to have a Chanel but it closed in like 2008 (?) if you google it you can see the awesome stuff it had!
I HEARD this from my coworker!!! I didn’t believe her but I guess she was telling the truth!! But I guess it’s a good thing? Except for those of us for whom Woodbury Commons is our best kept secret LOL I never leave WC without something new from Saint Laurent and Gucci. Valentino is a hit or miss with sizing sadly. Dang I miss visiting NYC! Hope to go again soon!

It’s in Cabazon California. Not to far from Palm Springs.

I got in line at 11. The store opened at 11 and there was already people in line. My wait estimated 3-4 hours. I couldn’t wait that long because it was 102 degrees outside.
They stop the line at 12:30 so no one will be accepted in line after that. Also, once you get in, you have a 30min time limit to shop.

Reactions: limom
I HEARD this from my coworker!!! I didn’t believe her but I guess she was telling the truth!! But I guess it’s a good thing? Except for those of us for whom Woodbury Commons is our best kept secret LOL I never leave WC without something new from Saint Laurent and Gucci. Valentino is a hit or miss with sizing sadly. Dang I miss visiting NYC! Hope to go again soon!
The Chanel outlet’s merchandise was not that great, imo.
The BV, Ferragamo, Versace and YSL otoh

I used to live near WC and went all the time. Now I'm up in NH and haven't been in years. It used to get crazy busy only around holidays but I've heard it is almost always packed now. My sister refuses to go for me :sad: