Christian Louboutin Miss Ticks

1. Does anyone know what these were originally? When I called the NY boutique to order my boots, I asked if there was any chance of any Miss Ticks still left, and the SA told me they could be special ordered with a 20% upcharge and a 3-4 month wait. I may order a pair since I've been reading on the board how comfy they are. Also, do they fit pretty true to size or do they run small like most of the CL's? I normally wear a 7 in U.S. sizes. I've got a pair of CL sandals that are 7 1/2 and fit fine. And I've got the Lastic boots that I just bought in an 8, and couldn't wear them any smaller.

2. omg i love the miss ticks too comfy to be true. I think they ran pretty big i got a pair from Barneys and the guy told me to go half a size up and they were huge so i had to shove an insole in them. I would go with ur jimmy choo size. When i ordered a pair of boots from CL in new york the assistant manager told me the miss ticks run big.
    if u want a pic of mine pm me ur email address and i'll email u with it

3. btw mine were for 560 net a porter had them for 530

4. Thanks for the info. I guess I'd want a 7/37. By the way, did they only come in patent leather, or were they available in regular leather too?

5. they came in both. I ordered patent but the genious SA at Barneys sent me regular leather and since i live in canada it was to big of a hassle to return them so i just kept 'em

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice