Christian Louboutin MAD MARY SIZE Guide Help

**shoelover**

Over the Rainbow
O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
I own a pair of mad mary's patent in size 3 uk which is my normal size however i feel that the toe box is a little to tight. Worn them out once for a couple of hours but felt my toes where getting squished so do i keep them or sell them on and find a half size up.

Any suggestions on how i can open them out?:confused1:

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Houston
My patent VPs squish my toes like crazy, but I just suck it up and hope they stretch out. Patent Mad Marys are so hard to find these days, that I would totally not let them go!

Jun 12, 2008
TX
Don't go up because the length will be too long. They will stretch out. I have these and my toes were a little scrunched as well but I've worn them a couple of times and it does get better. My Rolandos and Rolandes which are essentially the same style took a little while as well. Do you love them? I wouldn't sell them if I were you but then again, they were one of my HGs!

MizzD

Jul 14, 2008
North Carolina
I own a pair of mad mary's patent in size 3 uk which is my normal size however i feel that the toe box is a little to tight. Worn them out once for a couple of hours but felt my toes where getting squished so do i keep them or sell them on and find a half size up.

Any suggestions on how i can open them out?:confused1:
wear them with two thick pairs of socks around the house and stuff them with socks when you are not wearing them.

jeninvan

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I own a pair also and i bought it in a us 37 and my toes feel like they're getting cruched...i brought it back to the store and had them stretch it out for me...feels much better (but the mad mary's did run a bit small) but none the less still one of my favorites. I say hang on to them, by far one of the hottest pairs of shoes ever.