Christian Louboutin launches a line of polishes

$50 bucks it is & there is one already on ebay for $200 believe it or not

It just launched exclusively today at Saks & maybe the CL boutiques

The polish should be available Aug 6th I think at Nordstrom, NM, BG ..

The bottle takes approximately 22 weeks to make , it has an 8" handle

16 faceted glass bottle & is finished with a hand held flame as well as the box

being hand made...

Last edited:

being hand made...

Now I need to see a photo.

Well the drama of the bottles kind goes with the drama of some of the shoes!!

The colors look interesting but probably up close there are many similarites amongst
other companies like Chanel, Dior, Tom Ford etc...& the price for the other companies
is much lower than the $50 CL...

being hand made...
Wow....just....wow.....:amazed:

I just picked it up today and I have to tell you, I know, I know, I know $50 for one polish is preeeeeeeettttyyyyyyyy steep, but omg these bottles are GORGEOUS. Just stunning. And the actual part of the bottle the polish comes in is bigger than I had expected, based on photos. I have to say, for this one indulgence, the CL polishes might just be worth it.

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin (2).JPG
    Christian Louboutin (2).JPG
    360.5 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Christian Louboutin (3).JPG
    Christian Louboutin (3).JPG
    103 KB · Views: 747

being hand made...

I guess for a Collector or the CL Lovers the polishes are totally worth the price tag!

It is so fun if they come in the same coors as the shoes, so they would be matchy matchy!

I would totally pay LV tons of $$$ if they made polishes matching my LV Vernis bags colors!

I just picked it up today and I have to tell you, I know, I know, I know $50 for one polish is preeeeeeeettttyyyyyyyy steep, but omg these bottles are GORGEOUS. Just stunning. And the actual part of the bottle the polish comes in is bigger than I had expected, based on photos. I have to say, for this one indulgence, the CL polishes might just be worth it.

Holy crap! Those Bottles are huge!!!
As they are not available over here (yet) I can't wait to be in the States soon and check them out!

I just know it's the only CL item I will probably ever own, lol, so why not? Just this once ;) It's definitely a steep price for red polish and I was not planning on ever wanting to spend $50 for it....but I've sort of changed my mind now. I don't spend on shoes or purses or very high-end make-up, so it's a nice treat. But a one-time thing, for sure.

Last edited:
it looks big and i like the fierce look of the bottle. i hope it doesn't chip easily like the Chanel polish.

I have to say it's a beautiful bottle and if the polish is good...why not? We all have our vices....:yes: Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing a mani!

I have this in my shopping basket right now. Its like my shoe collection and nail polish collection had a baby. I just hope for my bank account i dont like many of the other colours soon to be released!