Christian Louboutin heels with Platform and w/ out

Feb 25, 2009
Girls I have a pair of peacok declics on hold at the Louboutin store. I was wondering what you girls think about heels without the platform and the ones with like the very prive declic etc verses pigalle and decollete, ron ron's. do they hurt the ball of your feet? which are more comfy to wear longer?

i feel that the decolletes and ron rons are quite comfy after the break in period. i also feel that the vps are very comfortable as well. i have the decolletes, vps, and ron rons, and none of those pairs hurt the balls of my feet at all. hope that helps!

I think the pitch and the cut of the toebox matters more than whether there is a platform or not.

My Decolletes are comfortable after break-in, Simples comfortable right from the start but my Pigalles (120) do hurt the ball of my feet after a while. I find VPs extremely comfortable but I have trouble with the Rolandos, even after breaking them in.

What height are your Declics?

thanx that helps. I want my first ones to be wonderful experience :smile: I always have this problem with the balls of my feet with some heels if no cushion. I tried the pigalle but i feel impact of floor when i walk.

my first pair - Activas...they were rough the first few times, mostly on my pinky toe. Comfort-wise, I like the Ron Rons (100mm) and the New Simples (120mm). Good luck! You'll be hooked... :graucho:

I find that after a lot of walking, like going shopping during the lunch hour at work, or standing up, balls of my feet hurt no matter how much padding there is. It's most of the weight being all on balls of foot.