Christian Louboutin grey patent shimmer glitter simples...HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can find these? Saw them on ebay and need to find them in my size...I never even saw these in stores

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!!!

2. I don't even think these have hit the US... However I think holts in Canada had them if I am not mistaken. They are the Pewter Greasepaint Simples

3. ohhhh wee....so its not an older collection then?

anymore intel would be awesome...these are definitely on my NEED LIST :smile:

4. Holt Renfrew has similar ones in a pewter greasepaint style.

5. I think that's a style exclusive to Hong Kong.

6. my gosh i would loooooove the greasepaint simples, and even posted a thread a while ago about them, but haven't seen them hit the US yet. in feb a Saks SA told me the greasepaints simples may get here around march, but just today i was there and they didn't have any.

7. There is a pair of 37s right now on bay.

8. Those are gorgeous. I love that dark grey base color and the sparkles just make it divine.

9. I definitely saw those at my local Holts a while ago. They came in pink, blue, beige and black. They were all 85mm. What size are you looking for?

10. size 35....

11. calisnoopy - I saw those on ebay also and want them so BAD - I also want the fuschia that frozendiva has. If I find them anywhere here in the US, I will let you know. I am on the hunt.

12. I think Holt's had a 36 on display.