Christian Louboutin FOR TARGET?!

No, I would hate to see that!! :nono:

Jimmy Choo did that with H&M a few years ago and while luckily I don't really see many of them out and about, it really did leave a bad taste with Jimmy Choo for me.

I say keep premium designers premium instead of cheapening the brand so that every jane doe can just say that they own a pair of CLs! It's not like the brand needs the money!

I don't really understand why they would do that :shrugs:

It's alla about marketing I guess.. Attempt to attract new customers :thinking: :confused1: :confused1: A really strange and useless attempt, every girl would kill for a pair of CLs.. Create them cheapy looking could only broke a dream!:wacko: Plus I guess that with the price increasing it make even less sense!

Oh I hope not!!!

Target shoes hurt my feet. I'm not against other designers, but designer collabs with target? The shoes are always terrible.

And I love me some target!!

I wouldn't mind if he did a collab with Target. Lots of designers have done Target collabs - Missoni, Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, etc. I like a lot of the pieces from the Target collections. They've been quite successful for Target and the designers.

Last edited: