Christian Louboutin FOR TARGET?!

Binks

Feb 11, 2013
Is this true? I heard it off some of my american family that work as attorneys for target. :faint: Apparently there meant to be in contact talking business?!

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
No, I would hate to see that!! :nono:

Jimmy Choo did that with H&M a few years ago and while luckily I don't really see many of them out and about, it really did leave a bad taste with Jimmy Choo for me.

I say keep premium designers premium instead of cheapening the brand so that every jane doe can just say that they own a pair of CLs! It's not like the brand needs the money!

cts900

Deeply In Love
O.G.
Aug 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
This rumor has come up before. There was a pretty heated thread related to the topic...one regarding H&M, too, if I recall correctly.

Sue89

Oct 6, 2012
Venice
I don't really understand why they would do that :shrugs:
It's alla about marketing I guess.. Attempt to attract new customers :thinking: :confused1: :confused1: A really strange and useless attempt, every girl would kill for a pair of CLs.. Create them cheapy looking could only broke a dream!:wacko: Plus I guess that with the price increasing it make even less sense!

KSGirl

May 28, 2012
California
Oh I hope not!!!

Target shoes hurt my feet. I'm not against other designers, but designer collabs with target? The shoes are always terrible.

And I love me some target!!

Jan 4, 2009
San Francisco
I wouldn't mind if he did a collab with Target. Lots of designers have done Target collabs - Missoni, Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, etc. I like a lot of the pieces from the Target collections. They've been quite successful for Target and the designers.

Last edited: