Christian Louboutin Everyday

Feb 25, 2009
Hi gals,

I need some suggestions. I usually buy the uber high heels that louboutin makes. Now I am thinking I kinda want to wear them everyday but with comfort. So I was wondering if you ladies may suggest some 2-3 inch heels? or do you think its a waste to buy that and go for the higher heels?

i love super high heels from louboutins also but i bought the leopard ernesta in the lower heel (other than the 5 inches one) and found that I get a lot of wear from them...with that said, nothing makes me feel uber sexy than a pair of sky high heels...

I wear mine Louboutins everyday. And all but one pair are 5+ inches...

You can do it!!

ok I had to think about this ... all but 3 pairs .. 85mm ron rons, 100mm ron rons and yoyo strass

Even so! If you find the style comfy for you you'll have no problem wearing them every day! I find VPs super comfy and they are 5 inches! I so find that biancas/bananas are comfy too!

^ I'm the exact opposite of piggy - I'm a total platform addict! I like the declic 90 and the walibou for every day - I reserve my 4+ inch CLs for special occasions only.

I find that if a 120m. has a platform it is very doable for everyday. Simples and ronrons are great everyday choices otherwise-and come in lower heel heights.

I wear CLs nearly every day, too ... I find the platforms easiest to wear all day, as well as the decolletes.

Someday I'd love to add the nude patent pigalle 70s, but for now I say the higher, the better!