~*~ Christian Louboutin Chat!! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani yum! What a great combo hot chocolate and columbo! I love how he always comes back for one more question!

I'd love nude biancas too but finding my size may be a little impossible if Liza had to go 1.5 sizes down! That's a 34 for me!!! :faint: Plus I don't have the cash right now. ARGH!

Sara no shoes are worth a kidney! :P

:lolots: Dani! I'd happily pay for the Biancas with a finger! :biggrin:

Dani yum! What a great combo hot chocolate and columbo! I love how he always comes back for one more question!

I'd love nude biancas too but finding my size may be a little impossible if Liza had to go 1.5 sizes down! That's a 34 for me!!! :faint: Plus I don't have the cash right now. ARGH!

Sara no shoes are worth a kidney! :P

does that mean liza got the Biancas in a 36? :wtf: and lol about the kidney comment....i don't know lilmissb, i think the croc biancas are worth a kidney... :P

Mal, I haven't had a chance to take any photos yet. I actually bought the car yesterday! I love it so much!! :yahoo:

Sara, I've checked it in the past and there weren't any mentions of my town. We don't have any retailers that actually sell CL so I'm not sure if we would have a cobbler who would do a good job with them...

sum, that's awesome! I'll definitely have check them out. Thanks for the tip.

I'm with naked I want strass pigalles!!! Hmmm, and crocs so yeah maybe I'll have to get rid of a kidney!!! :P

Sensible plan Dani! Imagine how many "normal" pair you can get for $10,000!! :graucho:

Oh and I better get paid in USD or GBP not AUD!!! :lol:

I'm with naked I want strass pigalles!!! Hmmm, and crocs so yeah maybe I'll have to get rid of a kidney!!! :P

Sensible plan Dani! Imagine how many "normal" pair you can get for $10,000!! :graucho:

Oh and I better get paid in USD or GBP not AUD!!! :lol:
:roflmfao:
*@@*!% I need to sleep Columbo Is over but now "The Perfume" Is on
I like the Story of Jean-Baptiste Grenouille but the Book Is much better as the Movie

.... we can get more Money on the black market ....enough for Pigalles and some patent :ninja:
I will do some calls right now :chatty: :P

ok here we go

kidney 47'000 Euro
liver 127'000 Euro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.