Christian Louboutin Black Suede Declic 140 video, treat for you girls!

Hhhm....I can't be the only one getting a weird vibe from this thread. Surely, I am not?

Nope, seems a bit off to me too, but I don't know why. Part of it is because I can't even really see the shoes that well in some of the shots because they walk right off the camera or because they are moving too fast.

Nope, seems a bit off to me too, but I don't know why. Part of it is because I can't even really see the shoes that well in some of the shots because they walk right off the camera or because they are moving too fast.

Lol my boyfriend said I should slow down, but I always get giddy with the background music, either way what does that even imply? Clearly the shoes are authentic Louboutins, also I really don't even understand what "bad vibe" means, I wish you would speak in a clearer manner.

I really don't even understand what "bad vibe" means, I wish you would speak in a clearer manner.
your videos (and other modelling videos on tpf) are reminiscent of shoe fetish videos that can be found all over youtube. most of us are quite turned off by people encouraging that aspect of shoe-love and the videos really walk the line between showing off shoes and encouraging fetishists into a community where people would be very uncomfortable at the thought.

just my interpretation.

your videos (and other modelling videos on tpf) are reminiscent of shoe fetish videos that can be found all over youtube. most of us are quite turned off by people encouraging that aspect of shoe-love and the videos really walk the line between showing off shoes and encouraging fetishists into a community where people would be very uncomfortable at the thought.

just my interpretation.

Hmm, perhaps you are right. Yikes, I didn't think of that. But my videos are in no way fetish videos. I don't have any heel fetish, and I've seen some of the creepy videos you speak of. Or the sad ones where Louboutins are used to rip through beer cans, etc. I am just a louboutin fanatic, and I guess I don't really know what way to go about making a video to show off the shoes that won't be perceived in such manner. But c'mon, kylie minogue? taylor swift? I think it's clear that my videos are far from fetish videos. Lol But who knows.

i don't know what your videos are like as i don't watch modelling videos but i am just passing on the sentiment that has been expressed from a lot of people, it is also my personal opinion on modelling videos. i don't think anyone means it in a negative way, i just wanted to explain what 'bad vibe' the poster was referring to. i hope we all can enjoy our CLs in whatever manner makes us happy, just some people like videos and some don't!

i'm in the "don't" camp so i choose to not watch them but if it makes you happy to create them...then don't let anyone stop you :flowers:

i don't know what your videos are like as i don't watch modelling videos but i am just passing on the sentiment that has been expressed from a lot of people, it is also my personal opinion on modelling videos. i don't think anyone means it in a negative way, i just wanted to explain what 'bad vibe' the poster was referring to. i hope we all can enjoy our CLs in whatever manner makes us happy, just some people like videos and some don't!

i'm in the "don't" camp so i choose to not watch them but if it makes you happy to create them...then don't let anyone stop you :flowers:

Thank you! I had a few others styles I was going to make a video for, not so sure anymore.

Meggy that name sounds familiar! crnklbn91

Was he a member here once?

Your shoes are lovely and you wear your shoes well.
Videos for the most part do attract the fetishists though. Just beware! ;)

Yeah don't let the creepy creeps put you off :smile: Your shoes are beautiful. Normally too much leg and stockings attract the foot fetishists though, so try more close ups of the shoe itself and slower movement so we can see the shoe :biggrin:

Yeah don't let the creepy creeps put you off :smile: Your shoes are beautiful. Normally too much leg and stockings attract the foot fetishists though, so try more close ups of the shoe itself and slower movement so we can see the shoe :biggrin:

Yes, even just standing in place and turning the shoes would be better. No need to see the whole leg if you are just trying to show your gorgeous shoes.