Christian Louboutin BAG

Joevik

Sophie
Mar 9, 2007
Hi girls
I looked for authentication for Christian Louboutin bags but was not able to find any. I just went ahead and bought my first CL bag from ebay but my bff told me they have replica Louboutin bags? Was not aware. I have not paid for it yet but only have one photo. Who can tell me if it's real? What do I have to look for? I can actually ask the seller to send me more pics.
Thanks!

Attachments

nillacobain

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
gonna need more then that one pic
ITA.

I'm not skilled with bags - you might want to post in the authentication thread and wait for another authenticator (I think Spedaah does bags) - but a pic is not enough. Need to see at least inside, tag inside, zipper head, for this style also a close up of the bow.

Joevik

Sophie
Mar 9, 2007
thank you so much for the replies. i asked the seller to send me the requested photos and will post them.

Joevik

Sophie
Mar 9, 2007
hi ladies, i was able to get two more photos. i asked for more but wasn't sent any. can you tell me anything else about the bag? is it authentic?
thank you!!!

NANI1972

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 2, 2009
Florida
There is an "authenticate this" thread on the forum which would be the appropriate place to post the pics for authentication.