Christian Louboutin Ankle Boot

1. CL Ankle Boot.jpg

Does anyone have these? Are they comfy considering the heel is like 4 inches? Did you order one size bigger than your usual as most sites recommend?

I really, really want these for work and I have some what of a trek from the parking lot to the office building, so wanted to get some feedback before getting these. Well I may just get them anyways but hopefully my fellow PFers can offer some helpful feedback. :idea:

2. Sorry I'm no help but these are super cute! :smile:

3. They have them at net a porter now too :smile:, and it recommends to go up one size :smile:

If you order from them, its free shipping at the moment too, if you add FREESHIP1 in

I love them, I am seriously tempted.
    :biggrin:

4. i can't help you!but those are one pair of really gorgeous ankle boots!:heart:

5. Well ladies, bought these off Saks.com. Will post pics and report on sizing/comfort, etc. if anyone's interested.

I'm so excited! :yahoo:

6. Those are gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see pics!!

7. ^Aw thanks hun, will definitely post pic's when I get them.

8. They all sold out within one hour of being on NAP!!

But a couple of pairs have been returned, so if anybody is looking for a size 39, get in quick!

Will post piccies when mine arrive tomorrow :biggrin:

9. WOW, Ladies definitely post pics, these are definitely the most gorgeous ankle boots I have seen. I've been eyeing them myself for a while on Neimans.com. I just might have to get them...dang they are sexy. :P

10. chloe-babe mine arrive tomorrow too (I hope)...I'm so excited!

11. I have these. I LOVE them. I bought the same size that I wear in all other Louboutin shoes. I normally wear a nine in most shoes, but in Louboutins I wear a 10. These shoes are gorgeous and I find them comfortable also.

12. ooooh cannot wait to see those gorgeous red soles!!! :yahoo:

I went a whole size bigger in the end as I have heard that they are very narrow? Did you go up a size too :smile:

13. ahhh Morgan thats great to know :smile:

So, have you worn them out yet? and were they fairly easy to walk in?

:smile:

14. those are so pretty...where are the pics, ladies??

15. I ended up going with a 6 in black as that was the only size left in that color. I usually wear a 5-51/2 in shoes so hopefully the six isn't too small. I'll be bummed if they don't fit! :crybaby: Let's see piccies as I'm still at work and my package is waiting for me at home...I'm so anxious!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice