Christian Louboutin 2014 Resolutions/Goals

Hey Ladies! Spotted this thread while searching for a "wear before buying more" type thread I thought was around but wanted to check in on the CL resolutions!

Although I didn't have any resolutions (prob should have :smile: but w/ over half of fab 14 over I couldn't help but think about starting a CL "to-do" list :smile:

1. Get to the repair shop/soles/studs etc
2. Take a realistic look @ what I have/love vs. fit
3. Wear/enjoy the above much more often (wear a brand new pair I have/love vs hunting for more :smile: ykwim

How are the resolutions coming along /anyone need to get a second wind or jump start like me?! :smile:

Hey Ladies! Spotted this thread while searching for a "wear before buying more" type thread I thought was around but wanted to check in on the CL resolutions!

Although I didn't have any resolutions (prob should have :smile: but w/ over half of fab 14 over I couldn't help but think about starting a CL "to-do" list :smile:

3. Wear/enjoy the above much more often (wear a brand new pair I have/love vs hunting for more :smile: ykwim

How are the resolutions coming along /anyone need to get a second wind or jump start like me?! :smile:

I totally forgot about this thread. Embarrassingly I had to go back to my original post to see what my resolutions were!

I achieved 1 out of 2...sadly I haven't been wearing them more, but i did score my UHG which are lady Claude black patent with red tip 100mm heel, they're currently at mm7 getting the rubber sole put on and I haven't bought any new pairs since.

My resolution is to quit making impulse purchases, then regretting them. I've done this too many times with too many beautiful shoes...then end up having to return them.

I will no longer buy these babies, and then having the heartbreak of having to take them back.

Ugh I mostly sucked at my ressies this year. After saying I would not buy more in 2014, after buying my first full price pair, I proceeded to buy more on ebay AND another new pair. Grrr. Oh well, I have been wearing them though, and they get more and more comfortable each time, so it makes me want to wear them even more.

My new resolution/point of business is to get off the pot, and get the rubber soles put on. I took my shoes as far as the boutique to forward them on to MM7 and then STILL didn't hand them over to get vibrammed, Dumb. So, I'm gonna do that this week. Probably. Maybe.

I totally forgot about this thread. Embarrassingly I had to go back to my original post to see what my resolutions were!

I achieved 1 out of 2...sadly I haven't been wearing them more, but i did score my UHG which are lady Claude black patent with red tip 100mm heel, they're currently at mm7 getting the rubber sole put on and I haven't bought any new pairs since.

Hey you are doing well! :smile: super congrats on finding your HG and please share pics when you get your beauties back!! Your HG will totally inspire you to wear more! :smile:

Ugh I mostly sucked at my ressies this year. After saying I would not buy more in 2014, after buying my first full price pair, I proceeded to buy more on ebay AND another new pair. Grrr. Oh well, I have been wearing them though, and they get more and more comfortable each time, so it makes me want to wear them even more.

My new resolution/point of business is to get off the pot, and get the rubber soles put on. I took my shoes as far as the boutique to forward them on to MM7 and then STILL didn't hand them over to get vibrammed, Dumb. So, I'm gonna do that this week. Probably. Maybe.

Lol! Your post made me smile! You've been on a roll and good to hear your collection is growing and you are wearing them more to the point of breaking them in and them getting more comfy ( that's a huge accomplishment in regard to some styles :smile: the new vibrams will give them even more life and comfort in the meantime enjoy! They'll get there! :P

Lol! Your post made me smile! You've been on a roll and good to hear your collection is growing and you are wearing them more to the point of breaking them in and them getting more comfy ( that's a huge accomplishment in regard to some styles :smile: the new vibrams will give them even more life and comfort in the meantime enjoy! They'll get there! :P

Aw, thank you, Raffaluv! I appreciate the encouragement! I need it!:biggrin: