Christian Dior Romantic Flowers Tote

jasmyne8088

Hope.Love.Chanel
Nov 3, 2007
Hello Purse Lovers,

This is my first blog and the reason that I am writing is because I need your help. I first saw this beautiful Christian Dior Romantic Flowers Tote at the Beverly Hills boutique in 2005 and I was instantly in love but I was a poor student at the time with no income at the time and couldn't afford it. Now I still love this bag but it's not available at eluxury and I have not seen it at the stores. I also contacted this online retailer Sabine's Boutique but she's sold out as well. Can anyone help me locate this gorgeous bag? Please =0)

Here's the beautiful bag:

http://www.purseblog.com/totes/dior-romantic-flowers-leather-tote/

Here is the email for Sean at the Cabazon Christian Dior outlet, ask him to do a search for you, but be sure to tell him you are looking for the brown leather vintage flowers tote. I puchased the original vintage flowers tote (with dior signature canvas) from the outlet for 50%, approx $575. This is your best chance. Good luck and let us know.

thank you so much for responding. i have sent an email out to sean to see if he could help me. is there a phone number that i could call as well? thanks again, if i get the bag, i would be forever grateful!

78180037_o.jpg