Christian Dior mobile phone

If the price were a totally ok option, would you guys actually like the phone?

I think the black with diamonds looks ok, but then I'm not sure because my friend has a phone that looks similiar to this. It is a black razor and then has white crystals on the front in a similiar pattern, and i don't think it's THAT pretty. So i am totally undecided, it's 50/50 for me.

Dior + Diamonds = Absolutely Yes! :love::love::love:

For those of you tech savvy people out there, dont even bother. It doesnt even have 3G. My local boutique says the 5k one is the entry level one and there's a more expensive one. Also the sapphires are just like the ones on the crystal watch.

Even I love DIOR, when it comes to my mobile phone, I care more about function more than label I guess, it's just me. I used to had the PRADA mobile phone it's super chic and slick but web browsing is super slow and sometimes not compatible with a lot of website! so I am still gonna stick with my blackberry. but if one day DIOR or CHANEL can combine force with blackberry and have a DIOR-berry or CHALE-berry I will be the first one to sign up to get it!

Even I love DIOR, when it comes to my mobile phone, I care more about function more than label I guess, it's just me. I used to had the PRADA mobile phone it's super chic and slick but web browsing is super slow and sometimes not compatible with a lot of website! so I am still gonna stick with my blackberry. but if one day DIOR or CHANEL can combine force with blackberry and have a DIOR-berry or CHALE-berry I will be the first one to sign up to get it!

Love my blackberry but even I would find it hard to resist if either Dior or Chanel brought out their own Berry!!

The phone retails at both $5000 and $21,000, there are various colors and they are releasing a second collection.

I'm hopefully getting one for Christmas!! :biggrin:

Also, its not very big at all, its extremely slim. Theres a really cool feature too called "MyDior" which is a small device designed to be attatched to your handbag, when you get a call you can use this device to speak instead of pulling the phone out of your bag! Perfect for deep bags!! It also shows the number of the person calling and I believe you can read text messages also! Cute!