Christian Dior Extreme Gladiator Sandals

jeweltutu

May 30, 2007
Hi everyone :smile:

I just recently bought the black gladiator sandals made my CD and I absolutely love them. I was wondering though if anyone has ever had any problems with the studs coming out/or have heard of such a case. I was looking down at them today and started to wonder if I should be extra careful with them when I wear them. I have been wearing them just a little so far to test them out. Also, do you think if a stud did come out would I be able to bring it back to Dior to have them send it out to be repaired. I mostly buy handbags, this is my first pair of designer shoes and I am terrified to harm them. LOL :smile:

Any input would be more than appreciated. Thanks:heart:

I've had no problems as yet, am worried though about the Python...the care card even says not to wear the shoes 2 days in a row :shrugs: weird! Anyone know how to care for their Python Extremes?

^^I don't know much about these shoes in particular, but there are some threads in the CL forum about caring for python. Basically you should buy a conditioner for exotic skins and condition often.

I wear mine pretty often, and they are in great shape. No problems with the studs at all. But I do have to agree that it's strange that the card said not to wear them more than two days in a row. When I got them and read that, I was like :confused1:

I just got a pair of these in the mail today; they are not real python but leather embossed to look like python so no worries about exotic skin care lol. The scales are not right but they did a good job on the texturizing. I thought the original retail was way too low to be real python skin. All my real python shoes retailed in the thousands for the original price.