Chrisley Knows Best

this is why she is so suspect to me! she has been speaking nonstop about "her parents" and how they have come together on her podcast and saying she is spending all the time she can with them over the phone.

• Insightful
Reactions: swags and uhpharm01
Even though she’s a grown adult, I feel like she’s acting out because she’s jealous of the attention given to and money spent on Savannah. Everyone knows Savannah is Todd’s favorite and Mini Me. But girl, you’re 33 with your own life and child. Let it go! Lindsie has always seemed like a “mean girl” to me though :hrmm:

ITA that she is jealous of Savannah because of their relationship - she’s definitely Todd’s mini-me. If she isn’t in therapy she needs to go for not only her sanity but her child’s! And a “mean girl” is how she always seemed to me too when she was around - she played nice but it didn’t feel that way. Now her little podcast has her reminding everyone that she’s a chrisley again!

Don’t they want to get over it already?

you would think so but i don't think 12 years/7 years in federal prison (with no possibility of parole) is going to fly by! :coolio:;) even though they described the places as "camps" where julie is going where the who are business people, professionals, lawyers, doctors, dentists and accountants it is still being locked away and i can't even imagine it!

• Insightful
Reactions: uhpharm01 and limom