Chrisley Knows Best

Whose house were they filming in in this first episode? I noticed in the last few epis of the last season that it was a different house as well. It almost looks like their original house that got taken by the bank...?

Whose house were they filming in in this first episode? I noticed in the last few epis of the last season that it was a different house as well. It almost looks like their original house that got taken by the bank...?

They briefly mentioned last season they moved again. It does look like the first season house, but the front is different.

It's so fake now. They had a dog the first season, but now act as if they've never had a dog or a dog has never been allowed in their home. This is season 4 and still nothing about their department store.

^^I figure it will get cancelled after this season. There's not too much material left and it's very obviously bad acting at this point. I used to follow Chase, Todd, and Savannah on insta because they were cute and funny but I've unsubscribed because even that is a lesson in trying too hard.

I've been loyally faithful to this show since season 1 but it's so disappointing that nothing came of the department store. I wish Chloe got more airtime and I see the oldest daughter is rarely on as well she looks so ragged in her few scenes though as if life hasn't been as kind to her as it had Savannah's.

I've been loyally faithful to this show since season 1 but it's so disappointing that nothing came of the department store. I wish Chloe got more airtime and I see the oldest daughter is rarely on as well she looks so ragged in her few scenes though as if life hasn't been as kind to her as it had Savannah's.

+1

Love this family, and I've been there since day one. However at this point, it's pretty much all scripted. I still love it though. The last two episodes were hilarious (Faye falling off the bike and Todd telling Chase he should have left him in a Kleenex - l.o.l.).

I thought the same thing about the oldest. She does look ragged and her husband never comes around anymore. Are they all from Todd and Julie? Maybe it's just me, but Julie and the oldest girl don't seem to interact much.

Reactions: mrsbagalot1222
+1

Love this family, and I've been there since day one. However at this point, it's pretty much all scripted. I still love it though. The last two episodes were hilarious (Faye falling off the bike and Todd telling Chase he should have left him in a Kleenex - l.o.l.).

I thought the same thing about the oldest. She does look ragged and her husband never comes around anymore. Are they all from Todd and Julie? Maybe it's just me, but Julie and the oldest girl don't seem to interact much.

Julie is the mother to Chase, Savannah and Greyson. Todd was married before and his oldest son and Lindsey are from a previous marriage.

Reactions: mrsbagalot1222