Chris Kattan and wife split after 8 WEEKS together!

Ladybug09

So Sweet!
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
When I read about his marriage, I didn't think it was going to last too long, but DANG!

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/chris-kattan-and-wife-split-after-eight-weeks

BREAKING NEWS: SNL's Chris Kattan, Wife Split After Eight Weeks
Tuesday August 19, 2008

chris-kattan-divroce-b.jpg

Chris Kattan and Sunshine Tutt pose on the day of their wedding on June 28, 2008 in Oakhurst, California.
Rebecca Bouck/WireImage.com
Buzz up!

No joke: After just eight weeks of marriage, Saturday Night Live alum Chris Kattan and his wife, model Sunshine Tutt, have split.
"Separated for the moment. No plans for divorce at this time," his rep tells Usmagazine.com.
See who else is single this summer.
Kattan, 37, and Tutt, 31 — who began dating in 2005 after meeting at a birthday party — tied the knot this past June 28 in Yosemite Valley, Calif.
See another Chris Kattan wedding photo.
He popped the question at Tutt's grandmother's home in Gainesville, Texas, on Christmas Eve 2006. He gift wrapped the ring in a present.
"She is so kind, sweet and very beautiful. She's also very funny which always is a great thing. She's also very much like me," Kattan blogged on his Web site in August 2005.
"She makes me very happy," he went on. "It feels real and honest and I have more of a continuous smile than I have ever had before."

8 weeks? did I read that right? how in goodness name does a marriage last only 8 weeks? forget the seven year itch! 8 weeks?

this is ridiculous!! they need to see a counselor ASAP!

Her name is Sunshine. I can't get passed that. Does he say that in bed? "Ohhh Sunshine....do that again...." Sorry...I am being silly but it is kinda funny.